Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Discovery Channel

On my way home from class tonight, I knew exactly what I wanted to write about in my blog. Now, after eating dinner, editing my story for writing class and talking to the man who makes my knees feel like jello, I have forgotten.
So, tonight's entry will just be babble about my day's discovery. I discovered that some people are bound by their complaints and their common hold on negativity. These are people who never happy. And, they don't like to see other people happy.
I discovered that it can be a fulfilling experience to fill in the black boxes on a voting ballot.
I discovered that the barricades at the parking garage all run on different clocks. That 4pm on my clock is not pm on any of the entrances of the garage.
I discovered that my love's voice can make any anxiety and stress disappear. That his encouragement and kind words can make him seem close.
I discovered that class can be a great place to be when the discussion is stimulating.
I discovered that coming home after a long day is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
I discovered that writing about a special moment in your life can that make that moment more vivid than you ever believed and make you cry all over again.
Every day I feel blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. They have added only good things. They all make me feel special and appreciated. I discovered today that this can make all the difference in the world.
I have discovered...beyond all the tears I shed once in a while, the stress I undergo, and the anxiety I feel...I am deep down a happy girl who is loved! What a discovery!